We are seeking outside sales representatives for HRT. You will be responsible for sales activities, from lead generation to retail growth.
You will work with the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
If you are hungry and creative, you just found your dream job. But if you want some cushy desk job, click “next posting” now… this opening is not for the faint of heart.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Plan and attend industry trade shows and events
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Detail oriented! (Demonstrate by telling us your favorite ice-cream flavor.)
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Pleasant, professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to write professionally with minimal spelling and grammatical errors
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Regularly travel for company sponsored events or trade shows
- 2nd amendment advocate highly preferred
- Prior military service or law-enforcement experience welcome
- Advanced degrees (especially for candidates planning to climb rapidly)
- 60 or higher WPM typing speed
- Photography / Videography skills
- Content editing skills (Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Corel Graphic Suite)
We are an equal-opportunity employer. You will be given the same consideration regardless of race, religion, gender/gender-orientation, or any other traits that cannot be linked to job performances.
HRT has evolved from a tactical training-only company to a tactical gear company. We feel this has given us an advantage in the industry. We not only sell these products, we actually use them in real-world scenarios. This allows us to stay competitive and deliver innovative new products in an ever-changing industry.
We are able to deliver superior products by sourcing quality materials and demanding unsurpassed workmanship. We manage our own US nationwide logistic and support network with customer service, distribution, and end-user support. This streamlined model enables us to extend our quality pledge far beyond the factory floor. Our industry-leading LIFETIME warranty speaks for itself.
We make products that adapt to the users, not the other way around. We pride ourselves in developing unconventional ideas, and create rule-breaking products. As the team diversify within the industry, we are looking for fresh talent who can help us grow. And hopefully you’d be one of them!