We are looking for a very detail-oriented individual who can treat our customers like rockstars. You will be asked to process orders, track order changes, and manage any inquiries across several communication channels. To excel in this role, you need to be proficient with computers and diligently work with (sometimes demanding) customers. You would also be tasked with assistance in warehouse logistics and product inventory from time to time.
Support for the 2nd Amendment highly desired. A passion for competitive sport is a plus. Veterans welcomed with both arms open. The position is in Columbus, OH.
- Promptly and professionally respond to customer inquiries.
- Ability to answer all product-related questions by learning full company product line inside-and-out.
- Process orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Resolve and keep records of all customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide feedback of customer service process to management.
- Assist in logistics and warehouse operations as needed.
- Attend occasional marketing events.
- Detail oriented! (Demonstrate by telling us your favorite ice-cream flavor.)
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields a plus.
- Able to maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers always.
- Pleasant, professional etiquette.
- Ability to write professionally with proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites.
- Reliable transportation.
- College or advanced degrees (especially for candidates planning to climb rapidly)
- Firearm proficiency or interest
- 60 or higher WPM typing speed
- Experience in CRM software
- Experience in web / online store management
We are an equal-opportunity employer. You will be given the same consideration regardless of race, religion, gender/gender-orientation, or any other traits that cannot be linked to job performance.